Parrolabs in a few Words
Parrolabs is a Nearshoring company located in Medellín, Colombia. We provide top developers to US clients, mostly startups, to help them fast-track critical development projects. Working at Parrolabs means you will always work on the coolest international projects with opportunities to switch from time to time and continue developing your profession.
At Parrolabs, we are looking for an IT Recruiter Leader who will, through various strategies, attract candidates by writing copy, visual, and audiovisual content for use in a variety of media and through networking, headhunting, peer-to-peer, etc.
You will be responsible for attracting job candidates and matching them with temporary or permanent positions at our clients' companies. You will build a positive relationship and better understand our clients' hiring needs and requirements through active communication.
You will screen candidates, interview them, and conduct background and knowledge checks.
As a recruiting consultant, you are the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse. It implies:
- Communicating actively with clients to build and develop positive relationships.
- Advertise vacancies by writing and placing ads.
- Creating strategies to attract future vacancies.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's job opening.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests, and creating a list of candidates for the client.
- Informing the candidate about the job's responsibilities, salary, and benefits.
- Preparation of CVs and correspondence to send to clients regarding suitable applicants.
- Organization of interviews for candidates at the request of the client.
- Informing candidates about the results of the interviews.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Works towards goal achievement orientation
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- Lead the IT Recruitment area
- Ability to meet deadlines and proposed goals
- Time management and organizational skills
- Teamwork skills
- Capacity to innovate
What We Offer
- MacBook Pro + Accessories
- Market competitive salary based on experience
- International Business Environment & Clients
- Opportunities for training (technical and professional)
- Remote work