Parrolabs in a few Words
Parrolabs is a nearshoring company in Latin America with offices in Medellin and Bogota Colombia. We provide top developers to US clients, mostly startups, to help them fast-track critical development projects. Working at Parrolabs means you will always work on the coolest international projects with opportunities to switch from time to time and continue developing your profession.
Senior Project Manager must develop a plan of action to get a project completed, working across departments to ensure their needs and wants are included within the confines of the project and budgetary restrictions.
- Assisting the development team in building out the software platform to measure, collect, analyze information.
- Assist the research and scope phase of the project with the client
- 5+ years managing and driving the execution of complex projects.
- Intermediate-Advanced English Level (B2- C1)
- PM Certification (PMP and/or Agile Scrum Master) preferred.
- Expert with project management tools and techniques, such as JIRA, Confluence, Scrum, and Kanban.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, conflict management, coordination, and planning skills with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in/working in partnership with technical roles, such as an engineer, developer, data analyst, data scientist, etc.
- Work with technical leads and designers to plan, develop the technical scope of work, and manage the execution of projects/product changes in response to requirements from stakeholders.
- Lead project teams during all phases of the development life cycle, including requirements gathering and analysis, design, build, pilot, implementation, and continuous service.
- Project leadership experience focused on engaging others in delivering and executing technical solutions and service deliverables.
- Facilitate client and project team interactions, including scrums, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, sprint reviews, incident management, and release management.
- Ability to assess a project's scope and the team's execution ability.
- Identify, understand, and work to mitigate issues and risks proactively with the project team, business partners, and leadership.
- Outcome-oriented with the ability to drill down from the big picture to process details.
- Ability to communicate objectives, plans, status, and results clearly.
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Solid grasp of software technologies and stacks.
- Engage with all levels across the client and internally manage relationships and expectations.
- Accountable for managing and driving program/ project execution on time and budget.
- Document and organize acceptance criteria for user stories.
- Document and organize training materials for the client.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- International Business Environment & Clients
- Opportunities for training (technical and professional)
- Liberal remote working policies